Thursday, January 10, 2008

Competition Schedule

Welcome to the very first blog post! I am hoping this blog will be helpful in disseminating information about gymnastics practice and competition schedules.

What is USATT? United States of America Trampoline and Tumbling. USATT doesn't exists any longer. USAG (United States of America Gymnastics) merged with USATT in 1998. USATT is presently the USA Table Tennis association. From here on I will refer to USATT as USAG unless otherwise stated. Or if I'm corrected by one of the coaches.

As far as I can discern, there are two leagues that the kids are competing: 1) USAG 2) Local League meets (park districts). Here are the schedules that I have accumulated. I've combined them so it's easier to plan your lives. If the majority of you all think I should separate them out, let me know via email or by making a post to this blog.

Meet Schedule - USAG & League (bold & italics)

Jan 19, 2008 - St. Jude - Peoria, IL ($50)
Feb 2, 2008 - Bloomingdale, IL - LEAGUE
Feb 10, 2008 - DynaMite - Highland, IN
Feb 24, 2008 - Lombard, IL - LEAGUE
Mar 9, 2008 - Five Star - Crystal Lake, IL
Apr 13, 2008 - Wisconsin State Meet - Kenosha, WI ($40)
May 3-4, 2008 - Illinois State Meet - Peoria, IL (National qualifier) ($55)
Jun 8, 2008 - J&J Pre-Nationals Meet - Pecatonica, IL
Jun 20-Jul 6 - National Championships - Kansas City, IL (for National qualifiers only)

All posts for this blog go to my email. Feel free to contact me anytime

8 comments:

Pat Rogel said...

Hmmmmm, I thought I already posted this. Thanks for doing this, Beck. It's hard for me to keep track of the schedules, etc. It may be helpful to add comment on how to leave comments/questions for those of us who are 'blog illiterate'.
Pat Rogel (Sofia's mom)

Anonymous said...

Good job Beck. I like your initiative. I have a couple of question, do you know the schedule for the Peoria event? also, I lost the flier for the Indiana event, do you have one so I can photo copy it? Thx

Julian's Father(Victor Quispe)

Anonymous said...

Hi Beck. Thanks for starting this. We are going to Peoria. Anyone else?

Anonymous said...

Great job in Peoria to all who went! It was good to start to learn more of the girls names. Lots of 'L's - Lena, Leanne, Leilani, Leah. Julian inspired my son to consider tumbling.

Hmmm, Central Illinois must have an olympic coach...

Anonymous said...

Help!! Can anyone tell me the address for the Crystal Lake meet tommorrow??

Anonymous said...

I have the same question.Does somebody know the address for the Crystal Lake event?

Thx

Anonymous said...

Crystal Lake Central High
45 W. Frankling Ave
Crystal Lake ILL 60614

Anonymous said...

Hi, for all who went to Peoria. Check out this photo website. I didn't know they were taking prof. shots there. There are some cute ones.
http://www.photoreflect.com/pr3/ThumbPage.aspx?e=3690372&g=07&s=25

Take care, Pat